+ Reply to Thread

Thread: sorry guys, how to and its urgent!

Default sorry guys, how to and its urgent!

hi sorry i know the rear shocks and springs are strait forward to change, but in what order do i dissmantle the fronts for my coilovers to go in, please can i have a stage by stage how to please, thanks
    silver c2 vts, fk coilovers, satin black powdercoated alloys, satin black rear valance, black angel eye headlights, smoked lexus rear lights, green cotton induction kit, raceland decat manifold, ashley competition exhaust system, full window tints, de-wipered, 12" sub, kent cams pt51's piggy back ecu, vernier pulleys, custom map, 150bhp, gt grille

Default Re: sorry guys, how to and its urgent!

Quote Originally Posted by silvervts
    hi sorry i know the rear shocks and springs are strait forward to change, but in what order do i dissmantle the fronts for my coilovers to go in, please can i have a stage by stage how to please, thanks
    step 1. make sure you car is safe to drive.
    step2. put your front suspension parts in the car.
    step 3. take it to the garage that will do the job professionaly.
    step 4.have piece of mind and a nicely lowered car.
    step 5. take photos and put em on here!

thanks for the advice but i will be doing it myself, i done the 1's on my fiesta and had no problems, jus wondered if there wasanything different bout these 1s
    silver c2 vts, fk coilovers, satin black powdercoated alloys, satin black rear valance, black angel eye headlights, smoked lexus rear lights, green cotton induction kit, raceland decat manifold, ashley competition exhaust system, full window tints, de-wipered, 12" sub, kent cams pt51's piggy back ecu, vernier pulleys, custom map, 150bhp, gt grille

Well i dont understand what the problem is? You put them back the way the std ones came out. Its really straight forward the only problem you will encounter is having to force the hub down to get the suspension in place and in doing so you may pop the driveshaft.

ill giv it ago im pretty good at working things out lol, cheers people

+ Reply to Thread