PDA

View Full Version : what mods to do

coatesess
08-10-2008, 07:35 PM
hi im 17 and got a 54 plate citroen c2 vtr
was just wondering what sort of mods you guys recommend to do that wont put my insurance up a lot?
I have already done all the interior like covering some parts in blue alcantara and also doing all the stereo system with a dvd player and upgrading all the speakers to sony brooklands edition ones and also adding 6x9's to the rear parcel shelf
Anyone got any ideas
Many thanks

lip_vts
09-10-2008, 05:19 AM
hard to say mate depends who your insured with, ide say just go for suspension mods and a backbox and maybe a panel filter if you want to keep costs down

ellis
09-10-2008, 07:07 AM
easy option have aot agree with phill, nice set of rims and lower it, the rest will come all in due time.... :) check with the insurance first though mate :D

JonnyW
09-10-2008, 09:55 AM
hi im 17 and got a 54 plate citroen c2 vtr
was just wondering what sort of mods you guys recommend to do that wont put my insurance up a lot?
I have already done all the interior like covering some parts in blue alcantara and also doing all the stereo system with a dvd player and upgrading all the speakers to sony brooklands edition ones and also adding 6x9's to the rear parcel shelf
Anyone got any ideas
Many thanks

Just out of interest..

Who are you insured with? And what terms?

coatesess
10-10-2008, 05:21 PM
hi thanks for the replies.
i was thinking of lowering but not to sure what springs to buy.
and also im thinking of just painting the standard alloys black as i know someone who owns a bodyshop and paint shop so will be able to get a good deal

many thanks