+ Reply to Thread

Thread: No new members?

C2 Addict Advanced Poster ozVTR is on a distinguished road ozVTR's Avatar

Default No new members?

I've heard a rumor the forum is not accepting new members. Is this true or has this person made a mistake during registration?

It’s a possibility as I don’t think it’s managed or mini managed ,most do Facebook groups etc now , forums seem to be old hat , me I prefer old hat ta very much , far toooo much data gets shared , targeted advertising, tracked on every page you click privacy is no more , old school all the way I,m afraid

C2 Addict Advanced Poster ozVTR is on a distinguished road ozVTR's Avatar

Thanks.

I don't do social media. LOL!

Haha , neither do I , possibly an age thing or a privacy thing , but it’s not happening lol

I dont do social media either and Im 38. I was on facebook about 10 years back but got sick of the crap people put so deleted my account and never looked back.

Ignorance is bliss.

I,m on Instagram ,Sm07yks , but that’s as good as it gets

Full Member carlloeb27 is on a distinguished road
    C2 Model
    c2 loeb 027 red

yeah im 51 dont do any form of social media never have never will dont see the point of it,i like you trek are old school,my interpretation of fun is wazing around in my loeb

Lol Same here , still have the C2 s1600mrep and she puts a smile on my face every time I take her out , she’s due for mot soon so I had better get her out again and get her done

And I am running a 1998 Corolla sr as a daily , really old school lol, I,m undecide should or shouldn’t I wrc it loldecisions decisions , if I do then the s1600 will be sold to fund it , it was already built to sell in the first place , but I like it a bit much lol

Iím 26, just signed back in to the forum for the first time since 2017 as Iíve just bought another c2 woop woop! I definitely prefer forums for finding information and appreciating specific things like models of cars for example, I guess I must be old school like that, plus social media is full of doom and gloom and distractions! I noticed a couple of days ago after going back through my Instagram and finding pictures of my old c2 the c2club Instagram is now called french car addicts

Ha, there a shock , it’s mainly because , they never replaced the c2 with a newer version , the C3 and ds3 share quite a lot of parts from the c2

+ Reply to Thread