+ Reply to Thread

Thread: sssshhhhhh

Full Member carlloeb27 is on a distinguished road
    C2 Model
    c2 loeb 027 red

Default sssshhhhhh

isnt it quiet on here

really quiet for a while now...
    ***7x17 Wolfrace Hustle***windows tinted***Pipercross Viper***Remus rear silencer***custom rear lights***Eibach -50mm springs
    http://www.c2club.co.uk/showthread.php?306-My-baby...-**progress-update**/page1

You plan on turboing that thing? You better start spending money on drugs, like all the normal kids

C2 Addict Advanced Poster ozVTR is on a distinguished road ozVTR's Avatar

Obviously all the Monday and Friday built cars have gone to their graves leaving only the perfectly built examples. :-)

It's almost as though some time in 2016, every single C2 owner stopped caring about their car
    Maybe 99% of them all broke at once and got scrapped?

Full Member i lunn is on a distinguished road
    C2 Model
    1.4 HDI VTR SENSODRIVE + Insignia + GLA + Grand Modus

Quote Originally Posted by tim_c View Post
    It's almost as though some time in 2016, every single C2 owner stopped caring about their car
    Maybe 99% of them all broke at once and got scrapped?
    I noticed that as well.

C2 Model
    c2 loeb 027 red

well tim_c my loeb is going great guns at the moment and its only on 37k but as you say bout people not caring i believe loads of people are moving on in the car world and moving on to better motors or have a second car,but i like how i started a thread and 4 ov us jump on it straight away which goes to show that there is still passionate owners out there

All mine are fine , and my mums loeb is still growing strong ,

C2 Model
    c2 loeb 027 red

see there we go not as quiet as i first thought,trek got a question for you last year i had a new steering rack fitted and a couple of months after i started getting a weird grinding noise when turning the steering doesnt matter if im moving or still,ive recently replaced new shocks top mounts and droplinks and the the noise is still there,have you any idea what it could be in your wisdom of knowledge,the rack is still under warranty till may so i have a bit of time.cheers

What about the top mount bearings ? If you don’t start the car and turn it lock to lock do you still get the noise ?

C2 Model
    c2 loeb 027 red

Hi trek I replaced the bearings along with the mounts and greased everything up,it’s a weird noise with like a quiet beeping noise and the more you turn the steering you can kind of like catch it on the beep noise to make it a continuous beep;might I add it’s very strange trying to explain this on here

C2 Model
    c2 loeb 027 red

Can I also add that I donít loose any power steering

Quote Originally Posted by carlloeb27 View Post
    well tim_c my loeb is going great guns at the moment and its only on 37k but as you say bout people not caring i believe loads of people are moving on in the car world and moving on to better motors or have a second car,but i like how i started a thread and 4 ov us jump on it straight away which goes to show that there is still passionate owners out there
    My C2 is my second car.. For my sins! I've stripped it out to use on a track, but keeping it road legal as well.

As it doesn't seem to be possible to get access to the members area, what do people do for selling/buying second hand mods and parts? Standard parts are easy to find on ebay, but there are very few mods cropping up on there.

C2 Model
    c2 loeb 027 red

well for buying selling you should be able to access the for sale section but only if your a full member

well, yes, all piled up in different projects (building a house with my gf), 2019 is garage priority no1, as for the car, i will post pictures of new wheels, but, haven't it cleaned PROPERLY FOR AGES, just no time... but yes, it would be nice if forum lived up again
    ***7x17 Wolfrace Hustle***windows tinted***Pipercross Viper***Remus rear silencer***custom rear lights***Eibach -50mm springs
    http://www.c2club.co.uk/showthread.php?306-My-baby...-**progress-update**/page1

You plan on turboing that thing? You better start spending money on drugs, like all the normal kids

+ Reply to Thread