+ Reply to Thread

Thread: C2 1.1 design 14k miles

Default C2 1.1 design 14k miles

I purchased this car last year with only 14 thousand recorded miles, car is in absolutely mint showroom condition.
    Car was bought new by previous owner who has since died and I purchased the car from his daughter to help pay for his funeral costs.
    Only thing ive done is fitted a double din touch screen multi media player also has sat nav (tomtom) activated .
    Im wanting to sell this car as its never used as my daily driver is a works van
    There can not be many c2's left that is in the condition that this car is in never smoked in thrashed or thrown about and a genuine 14 thousand miles from new.
    2300 NO OFFERS this is a genuine low low mileage car that is in pristine condition. silver car blue inertia

Full Member smarks is on a distinguished road smarks's Avatar
    C2 Model
    1.6 Code

Good luck with your sale. There isn't many genuine low mileage C2s out there.

well its a shame only selling as its never used. It sits in the garage gets started once every two weeks just to circulate fluids. I have the use of a works van so never have the need to open garage doors easier to jump in van parked in street.
    Also it has two service stamps in book and will have a fresh MOT come Tuesday and I don't think the back seats have ever been sat on. When I say the car is like new its about as good as I can describe it all switches etc are as tight as the day it left the factory.
    Headlights etc are crystal clear scratch free there are no pepper rashes on front and the old guy who owned it before me never took it out of his garage when it rained or snowed and TBH neither have I.

Full Member i lunn is on a distinguished road
    C2 Model
    1.4 HDI VTR SENSODRIVE + Insignia + GLA + Grand Modus

sounds nice

Year 2006
    Body Type Hatchback
    Mileage 14,654 miles
    Transmission Manual
    Brochure Engine Size 1.1 L
    Fuel Type Petrol
    Running Cost
    Urban Mpg 37.7 mpg
    Extra Urban Mpg 58.9 mpg
    Fuel Consumption 48.7 mpg
    Insurance Group 03E
    CO2 Emissions 138 g/km
    Euro Emissions Euro 4
    Performance
    Engine Power 60.3 bhp
    Brochure Engine Size 1.1 L
    Engine Size 1124 cc
    Acceleration (0-62mph) 14.4 seconds
    Top Speed 98 mph
    Vehicle Description
    Seats 4
    Doors 3
    Colour Silver
    Fuel Capacity 41 litres
    Luggage Capacity (Seats Up) 193 litres
    Previous Keepers 1
    Description
    Here I have for sale my amazing example of this much loved car, Having only 2 owners from new myself been the 2nd owner and whats more incredible a genuine 14 thousand miles that can be certified. Full log book present Car looks and drives like new No knocks bangs or squeaks. I have fitted a multi media Touch screen unit that incorporates tom-tom satnav along with Bluetooth and hands free. Steering wheel controls work as per factory. Electric windows,Car has 11 months mot having no advisory's, Service book present and correct. interior is black and blue cloth trim with front and rear head rests. SMOKE AND PET FREE no nasty smells in this car, switches are tight and in fact factory fresh. Wheel trims are original and have no kerb marks tyres are in very good order body work is factory fresh. Any test drive welcome as long as correct insurance is in place also any inspection welcome be it RAC or AA but no wannabe mechanics or tyre kickers and no canvassers. This has to be one of the last remaining genuine low mileage C2's in the country would make ideal first car or new drivers first car. First to see will buy. open to genuine offers forecourt price for this car in this condition would be over 3k. try finding another one in this condition never kept outside always kept in garage.

+ Reply to Thread