+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: C2 VTS by 2mario2

Member 2mario2 is on a distinguished road
    C2 Model
    1.6 16v VTS

Default C2 VTS by 2mario2

Well this is when i bought the car from a friend which took quite good care of the car. Its 2005, AC, some funkcions which i dont understand and am not even trying to

Then i went down from the 16 inch wheels to 15 (sadly but will return to 16 or 17) cause i got this set with brand new tyres (the tyres on the 16's were garbage) for my rims

And some picts of the inside and stuff that i changed. The rear bonnet or door (my english is a bit rusty) is not from a VTS (was changed cause of a bigger dent and i have to buy a VTS one now)

I've put a short antenna cause the other one was the long one and i didnt like it that way

The stereo will be removed cause im saving money for a 2din stereo

Changed coolant and spark plugs and also a new battery was bought

Also changed the complete clutch set

145000km on the clock

And a few days ago i've bought a new remote locking set cause someone has damaged my lock and i cant lock or unlock the car (original locking system doesnt work for some reason) but i have to pay to get it mounted cause i dont want to fry the BSI or something else

Took the back side of the key from a crushed C2 that i have for spares cause of the Citroen sign which i didnt have on my key and put it on my key (little details make me very happy)

Other plans are:

1. window tinting
    2. new set of rims
    3. maybe lowering the C2 a bit but not too much
    4. buying a 2din stereo or better (multimedia)
    5. exhaust system to get a nicer sound

Think that would be all. Might have forgotten something but i have time to remember it and write it. Hope you will like my C2 and we will comment a long long time over it. Cheers lads
    Last edited by 2mario2; 17-11-2017 at 04:54 PM.

Looks good, you should see if you can find a VTS rear boot lid as this will come with the spoiler and make the rear of the car look nicer.

C2 Model
    1.6 16v VTS

Quote Originally Posted by Bash View Post
    Looks good, you should see if you can find a VTS rear boot lid as this will come with the spoiler and make the rear of the car look nicer.
    Tnx. I already found one with the spoiler and all of the signs since i dont have any except the Citroen sign. Just waiting for my paycheck to go and buy it

C2 Model
    1.6 16v VTS

Found this arm rest in a C2 for spares which my friend has and asked him if he needs it. He won't so told me to take it and there it is mounted in my car already

C2 Model
    1.6 16v VTS

Today's hangout with two fine ladies from Italy. Wished for two real ones, but hell these are ok too

And a few nicer photos made by my friend with a far better phone

C2 Model
    1.6 16v VTS

My beauties (need to make a normal parking place fast). Thinking of painting my rims in the blue color like my BMX bike

Member wurlycorner is on a distinguished road
    C2 Model
    By Loeb

On the 'hanging out with some Italian ladies line!

Where did the centre console come from? Is that oem or aftermarket?
    Needs recovering in a colour to match the interior I reckon...

C2 Model
    1.6 16v VTS

If you mean the armrest under center console its aftermarket. I had always put my hand everywhere around while driving so i decided to build it in. Yes, i will let it be done in blue so it fits into the interior but not now cause i need to buy some other stuff first

Hey! Nice car, yes, needs lowering, and also, you are missing the vts corner splitters, underside of the bumper does not seam to be a vts one.... i will be seling my springs soon if you are interested. also i see a wrecked c2 for spares in the background
    ***7x17 Wolfrace Hustle***windows tinted***Pipercross Viper***Remus rear silencer***custom rear lights***Eibach -50mm springs
    http://www.c2club.co.uk/showthread.php?306-My-baby...-**progress-update**/page1

You plan on turboing that thing? You better start spending money on drugs, like all the normal kids

C2 Model
    1.6 16v VTS

Quote Originally Posted by Kirian View Post
    Hey! Nice car, yes, needs lowering, and also, you are missing the vts corner splitters, underside of the bumper does not seam to be a vts one.... i will be seling my springs soon if you are interested. also i see a wrecked c2 for spares in the background
    It does miss it cause the bumper has been changed and the rear boot too. I don't think ill be lowering my car but you can never know. The C2 you see is for spares but it's a VTR and stuff is missing already from it

C2 Model
    1.6 16v VTS

Bought a 2din stereo for my C2 today. I only need the GPS antenna and nav system on my tf card to start it. Other functions work fine

Last edited by 2mario2; 15-12-2017 at 07:49 PM.

C2 Model
    1.6 16v VTS

Finally got rid of the mud. It's not a solution for ever but at least for a few months till i do it right

C2 Model
    1.6 16v VTS

Something new came into my hands. It will run 4 speakers only. I don't have the place and don't want to connect a sub

C2 Model
    1.6 16v VTS

No more damn mud! Wiiii!!!

Its a good quick solution till i make it right

C2 Model
    1.6 16v VTS

Today i went to a shop and the universal remote is in and working great. And i bought a new battery (stronger one) cause the one with 44ah was too weak and had trouble starting the car

Probably the battery was bad, because i use 45ah batteries 12 years, they were strong enough. So, you had to take out the battey box and cover to fit the big battery?

A moram te pitat, a nebudem na engleskom.. Si ti to s dva auta jednog sastavio? Mislim, neću te uvrijediti ili kaj, samo pitam.. jer mi neke tu sitnice ne pašu baš...
    Last edited by Kirian; 21-12-2017 at 01:32 PM.
    ***7x17 Wolfrace Hustle***windows tinted***Pipercross Viper***Remus rear silencer***custom rear lights***Eibach -50mm springs

You plan on turboing that thing? You better start spending money on drugs, like all the normal kids

C2 Model
    1.6 16v VTS

Yeah, i removed some pieces cause it couldn't fit. Didn't even had the cover. Only the box was there

Nemaš me zbog ćega uvrijediti. Da, auto je bio udaren u prednji desni čošak i mijenjala se ta cijela četvrtina. A zadnjeg spojlera nema jer je njega opet frend stavio na svoj C2. Km sat je iz VTR mislim modela (stari je mislim riknuo, a frend je jedino još taj imao viška), pa mu zato piše stalno A na satu s lijeve strane. Pošalji mi poruku na broj jer sam mijenjao mob i sve mi se izbrisalo. Moram ionak pogledat za plastike. Tepih ima

Cleaned my car today and taped the wooden bars on te rear side of the amplifier so it doesn't touch the surface directly when i'll put it in

The only problem i have atm is that i have no idea where to put the amplifier so some advice would come in handy
    Last edited by 2mario2; 21-12-2017 at 06:55 PM.

I put my amp in the boot, to the left side. just pop the cover aside, and slide behind a piece of wood to hold the amp, worked great, i did not have problems with that.

a cudi me, nema board computer, kolko sam primjetil, ni gumb za esp ugasiti, zadnja svjetla su od starijeg modela, kolko vidim, a instrument tabla od novijeg. a samo mi je, da te nije netko zajebo kad si ga kupovao. Također, kaj se tiće zadnjeg spojlera, trebaš mijenjati i zadnje staklo, jer vts ima rupe na staklu kroz koje se spojler šarafi na zadnja vrata. mislim, imam auto 12 godina, ja sam svojega novog kupio, i ja sam imao udesa, nije da je moj "ko iz dućana", rastavljal sam ga nekoliko put, slazem si ga sam, tak da dosta znam o tom autu. broj je 095/5780808, pa se javi za taj tepih i plastike, a i auspuh, pa se najdemo i razmijenimo robu za lovu

C2 Model
    1.6 16v VTS

Nije me zajebo, bez brige. Znam taj auto od kad ga je frend kupio i dofurao doma. A i čuo sam se s prvim njegovim vlasnikom koji je na moru. Slagan je auto bio kak sam i napisao. Esp ti moj ni nema, a gumbiće pokraj radia sam ja stavil bezveze ko da ima i tempomat itd il za kaj su te oznake na njima. Frend je slagao svoj C2 i s ovog je uzeo neke dijelove da kompletira svoj isti crni, da bi onda se predomislio i krenuo slagat ovaj moj jer je kupio još dva razbita C2 stranca za kikiriki tak da je moj onda ispao mješanac koji nije nikad ni trebao biti složen. Zato ti i nisu jasne neke stvari. Mene ti to ne brine. Bitno mi je da auto pali, ne kvari se i ide bolesno dobro. Hvala za savjet za pojačalo, ali ide direkt u zadnje sjedalo jer mi tamo lijepo izgleda i nisam izgubio time ništa bunkera kojeg ionak ko da nema

The amp will be placed on the rear seat in the end. I won't lose space and nobody will kick it or maybe screw around with it (yes, some od my friends are jerks and instead making fun they make damage and think that's ok)

C2 Model
    1.6 16v VTS

The amp is mounted and soon ready for work

Nice work, keep it up...

Sve 5, bitno da je auto ispravan i da uživaš u njemu...

C2 Model
    1.6 16v VTS

Quote Originally Posted by Kirian View Post
    Nice work, keep it up...

Sve 5, bitno da je auto ispravan i da uživaš u njemu...
    Thanks, will try my best to leave it simple but worth seeing. I have some plans to get a bit more power out of my C2 like a chip tuning, bmc filter, 4-2-1 exhaust pipe with decat and some simple stuff which do make a little difference but for me a lot

Quote Originally Posted by 2mario2 View Post
    Thanks, will try my best to leave it simple but worth seeing. I have some plans to get a bit more power out of my C2 like a chip tuning, bmc filter, 4-2-1 exhaust pipe with decat and some simple stuff which do make a little difference but for me a lot
    also my plans that never come in line, there is allways something more important... hopefully one day, your car, and mine too will be pushing more healthy ponies than stock

C2 Model
    1.6 16v VTS

Im sure mine will. Hope it will happen in 2018. Been searching for a while and came up with the prices around 250-300€ so it's really not that expensive for a chip tuning. Another 200€ for the BMC and 200€ for the 4-2-1

One or two mentioned parts will be bought for sure. Think i'll buy the BMC first so my little baby starts to breathe with full capacity

C2 Model
    1.6 16v VTS

And then i said "let there be LED" but it's not finished. I have to buy a few more bulbs for the front and rear lights, turn lights and inside for the litlle roof side lights

+ Reply to Thread