+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: C2 VTS by 2mario2

Member 2mario2 is on a distinguished road
    C2 Model
    1.6 16v VTS

Played with VTS signs a bit. The front i like a lot, the rear is only there to hide a crack in the paint and will be removed once the car gets painted new

C2 Model
    1.6 16v VTS

Found out what was causing my problems. Damn ignition coil! Tried my friends coil and it worked perfect, and after i put back mine it started to make problems again so it must be the coil

I ordered a new one and in 2 days it will arrive and i'll put it in. Finally i'll be able to enjoy driving hopefully for a longer while

C2 Model
    1.6 16v VTS

Decided to buy 16 inch wheels again. They are not what i wanted but hell, for 100€ they will be just fine. Original from Peugeot 1007 are these

C2 Model
    1.6 16v VTS

There they are cleaned. Im surprised they actually look very good on the car. Much better than the golden ones

they look very nice, fill the wheel arch better than 15", nicer... only, lowering would suit it pretty well
    ***7x17 Wolfrace Hustle***windows tinted***Pipercross Viper***Remus rear silencer***custom rear lights***Eibach -50mm springs
    http://www.c2club.co.uk/showthread.php?306-My-baby...-**progress-update**/page1

You plan on turboing that thing? You better start spending money on drugs, like all the normal kids

C2 Model
    1.6 16v VTS

Don't tease me hahaaaahaa

Quote Originally Posted by 2mario2 View Post
    Don't tease me hahaaaahaa
    Just being honest
    it transforms the car from nice, to awesome
    ***7x17 Wolfrace Hustle***windows tinted***Pipercross Viper***Remus rear silencer***custom rear lights***Eibach -50mm springs

You plan on turboing that thing? You better start spending money on drugs, like all the normal kids

C2 Model
    1.6 16v VTS

You do know our roads, don't you? I'll think about that. The first thing now is to buy new tyres and then i will see what will be done next

Btw the new ignition coil is already in the car. Awesome change! The car finally lives like it should

This is the old one. Found a little crack on the bottom (don't know if that matters in any way)

Last edited by 2mario2; 13-04-2018 at 03:01 PM.

C2 Model
    1.6 16v VTS

Oil catch can and air induction kit. Wiiiii

yea, had the same issue on my car... and bought a new one that lasted a week, and the third one was ok, so, i guess that is a changeable part. Nice work with the intake, similar setup to mine, i just lack the vapour catch tank... probably will do that soon. strut bar looks very nice. d

yea i know the roads, i'm driving my citroen for 12 years on these roads, but, being that said, it's not a low car, and even with the springs, you get about 4 inches (10 cm) of ground clearance, and, that chould be enough for tarmac, and, well, if you are using it offroad, than a lift-kit would suit it better

you can see in my thread, my car with stock dampers and -50 springs... it just deserves to be low, beggs for it

yea, i know, i'm pushing it now allready... haha, can't help it, sorry
    Last edited by Kirian; 16-04-2018 at 05:46 AM.

C2 Model
    1.6 16v VTS

Let's go one by one

Front brace painted

Last too

LED in the back. Bought Osram LED's cause the chinese ones i had didn't work as they should

Reading light in LED also

New aero wipers

The rear wiper is ordered also

Citroen stickers on the wheels till i buy original caps

This just has to be love. I got into some kind of a phase and painted myself light silver, gray or whatever this color should be. Don't ask me why cause even I don't know the answer to that yet. LOL

C2 Model
    1.6 16v VTS

I'll try to put this speedo into my C2 soon. I hope it will work cause now it wont show anything

And i bought and put some stickers for my baby

C2 Model
    1.6 16v VTS

Wife cleaned the car in & out and the difference can be seen

And you never know what can go wrong so a little safety measure was taken. Hopefully i'll never use it on any car, especially mine

nice, nice...

sorry kaj ti se nisam javil, naravno, deal za fedre vrijedi, samo kaj ja još nisam stigel gewinde namontirati, a cijena bude prihvatljva, na obostrano zadovoljstvo. tak da ak nisi, nemoj još kupovat nove
    btw, nebrem ti se javiti na telefon jer sam ga potrl prije par dana, a još si nisam drugoga riješil. budem ti se javil, unutar par dana definitivno

+ Reply to Thread