+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: C2 VTS by 2mario2

looks nice... keep it up
    ***7x17 Wolfrace Hustle***windows tinted***Pipercross Viper***Remus rear silencer***custom rear lights***Eibach -50mm springs
    http://www.c2club.co.uk/showthread.php?306-My-baby...-**progress-update**/page1

You plan on turboing that thing? You better start spending money on drugs, like all the normal kids

I presume from what I've seen online that it's simply a case of replacing the bulbs with LED ones, nothing else required; is that right?

Member 2mario2 is on a distinguished road
    C2 Model
    1.6 16v VTS

Yes but i think they have to be with canbus so the car doesn't register a faulty

C2 Model
    1.6 16v VTS

A question. Should i go for a remap or not? The guy that is doing that is well known and his words are: "i cant get you more than 8-9hp with the remap but the 8-9hp will be more for sure"

I haven't made any other changes till now so i wonder if it's really possible to get the 8-9hp with only a good remap?

I have a remap done by Topgear tuning with a full decat exhaust and air filter. I do not notice a major increase in overall horsepower from the remap but I do notice a significant increase in power within the lower rev range which allows for much better acceleration and = more fun steering with the engine in the corners.

Don't worry about overall horsepower in these cars, even if you done all the right modifications you will still only see around a 20% increase in overall power. Focus on the corners.

C2 Model
    1.6 16v VTS

Tnx Bash for the info. Looks like i'll push back the idea of more hp for now and focus on buying 16 inch wheels again, tinting windows, decat etc

Each day that passes i'm falling more in love with my C2. Wife is not too happy with that, hahaha

yea, the general rule by a c2 that, even with decent cams you cant go over 155hp on stock head and throotle and stock ecu... 4-1 and airfilter, yes, probably +10% max
    ***7x17 Wolfrace Hustle***windows tinted***Pipercross Viper***Remus rear silencer***custom rear lights***Eibach -50mm springs

You plan on turboing that thing? You better start spending money on drugs, like all the normal kids

C2 Model
    1.6 16v VTS

Quote Originally Posted by Kirian View Post
    yea, the general rule by a c2 that, even with decent cams you cant go over 155hp on stock head and throotle and stock ecu... 4-1 and airfilter, yes, probably +10% max
    It will happen some day for sure

C2 Model
    1.6 16v VTS

Took a bit of free time to paint the brake calipers into blue cause in the front they were covered in rust and the rear ones were red. It's not for a long period but it will do for a while
    Rear

Front

C2 Model
    1.6 16v VTS

The end came very soon! Friend took my keys and wanted to drive. To avoid possible injuries and me being taken by the cops i gave up and let him drive. This is the result!

Now he will pay for the car i hope to avoid court and i will buy my friends C2 VTS, 2009 made and 130000km

Member Regular Poster wurlycorner is on a distinguished road
    C2 Model
    By Loeb

Sorry to see that...

Why would there have been injuries and police, if you hadn't given you keys to your friend???

possibly a night out that went wrong... sorry to hear about that, good that nothing bad happened to you

šteta za auto, al dobro da vama nikome ništ nije... ima c2-ki dosta za dijelove po njuškalu, a ako nebudeš slagal, bude za dijelove ta. sve u svemu, sretno s rješavanjem situacije, i da se ne zakomplicira nepotrebno

C2 Model
    1.6 16v VTS

Quote Originally Posted by Kirian View Post
    possibly a night out that went wrong... sorry to hear about that, good that nothing bad happened to you

šteta za auto, al dobro da vama nikome ništ nije... ima c2-ki dosta za dijelove po njuškalu, a ako nebudeš slagal, bude za dijelove ta. sve u svemu, sretno s rješavanjem situacije, i da se ne zakomplicira nepotrebno
    Everyone is ok. The car can be repaired but i won't do it. He has to pay for it and he can take it home and repair himself. I will buy me a newer one from the same friend i bought this one. It's not 100% for sure but it's the first option. This would be the best way without going to court, without the need to brake his legs or other parts of his body (wouldn't do that, but im angry atm)

Quote Originally Posted by 2mario2 View Post
    Everyone is ok. The car can be repaired but i won't do it. He has to pay for it and he can take it home and repair himself. I will buy me a newer one from the same friend i bought this one. It's not 100% for sure but it's the first option. This would be the best way without going to court, without the need to brake his legs or other parts of his body (wouldn't do that, but im angry atm)
    YEA, i can totaly understand that... good luck m8

C2 Model
    1.6 16v VTS

Got at least some good news. My friend who broke my car got out of jail today and i went over to him to deal with the situation we both are in. To keep it short he has about 1300 in savings (dont know the exact amount in pounds but should be very close) and he will go to the bank to get the money and to give it to me so my black beauty gets a new front end

The other friend which will repair my car said that from the moment i give him the money till it's repaired would be about two weeks so before the end of march i could be driving my love again

Can't even say how happy i am atm

I were said a few times that i'll get the car back repaired as it were never broken so i don't have to worry about that anymore

Member Regular Poster wurlycorner is on a distinguished road
    C2 Model
    By Loeb

Glad that you have a solution in place, but have to say I'm not convinced the front shell will straighten well.

C2 Model
    1.6 16v VTS

Quote Originally Posted by wurlycorner View Post
    Glad that you have a solution in place, but have to say I'm not convinced the front shell will straighten well.
    I am. Should have seen my friends C2 and after the repair nobody could see it was damaged. I guess the front end will go off and a new one in it's place so i'm not worried a bit that it won't be done good or that it won't be in place and correct

C2 Model
    1.6 16v VTS

Rear lights taken by the dark side

Not too much and not too little. Im happy with my work

Member Regular Poster sebastian is on a distinguished road
    C2 Model
    VTS

Lights look nice. Did you spray them or is it a tint?
    "I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me. Your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book." - Moog

C2 Model
    1.6 16v VTS

Tnx. It's sprayed only for now. I'll see how long it lasts and then i will tint them so it lasts maybe longer

C2 Model
    1.6 16v VTS

Looks awesome if you ask me

A few db more arrived, wiiiiii

looks like you are moving somewhere. you sorted out the damage to the car? nice exhaust, really makes the c2 sound meaner. put a video of it here once you swap it

C2 Model
    1.6 16v VTS

Will do. Not yet. Today my friend is going to pick up the car to get it repaired

C2 Model
    1.6 16v VTS

Unbelievable!!! Can't find a VTS or even VTR front bumper! Been searching for a week and cant find one in my country and even outside of the border! I'll go nuts if i don't find one soon!

+ Reply to Thread