+ Reply to Thread

Thread: shout box

Full Member carlloeb27 is on a distinguished road
    C2 Model
    c2 loeb 027 red

Default shout box

does anyone know how to restore the shout box because mine is just blank yet it was fine yesterday.cheers

Full Member El Cap is on a distinguished road El Cap's Avatar
    C2 Model
    1.6 VTS

Same here...
    Progress Thread: Clicky

Full Member Den is infamous around these parts Den is infamous around these parts Den is infamous around these parts Den is infamous around these parts Den is infamous around these parts Den is infamous around these parts Den is infamous around these parts Den is infamous around these parts Den is infamous around these parts Den is infamous around these parts Den is infamous around these parts Den's Avatar
    C2 Model
    GT

Chrome's latest update (60.0.3112.90) looks to have made changes to certain features of JavaScript.

This means that the shoutbox will not be functional until a fix can be found.

If you require access to the shoutbox this was still available in the latest version of Firefox, Edge & IE, however some users on DS3 club have reported issues with those too. I believe that Liam is working on a fix for us. I have removed it for now until its sorted.
    LIFE HAS RULES & SO DO THESE FORUMS....C2Club rules: Click Here

Full Member carlloeb27 is on a distinguished road
    C2 Model
    c2 loeb 027 red

cheers for clearing this up

High-Tech Support Dangerousfish is a glorious beacon of light Dangerousfish is a glorious beacon of light Dangerousfish is a glorious beacon of light Dangerousfish is a glorious beacon of light Dangerousfish is a glorious beacon of light Dangerousfish is a glorious beacon of light Dangerousfish's Avatar
    C2 Model
    SV650S

Hi guys,

No way of recovering this I'm afraid with this version of vBulletin. Chrome's wiped out some of the key features of this component and IE followed shortly after.

I've paid for a license for the latest version of vBulletin for DS3Club but these are really expensive..

If you guys wanted to crowd/club source a license I can happily help with the upgrade: http://www.vbulletin.com/en/purchases/

It's taken me around 10 days to get the other site to the stage it's at now but I could probably do it a lot quicker again with the hiccups I faced out of the way.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news

Full Member Den is infamous around these parts Den is infamous around these parts Den is infamous around these parts Den is infamous around these parts Den is infamous around these parts Den is infamous around these parts Den is infamous around these parts Den is infamous around these parts Den is infamous around these parts Den is infamous around these parts Den is infamous around these parts Den's Avatar
    C2 Model
    GT

with that I will look at sorting it once ds3club is up and running

To be honest it's not really used that much on here to justify keeping it , you can always pm someone etc and then take it off the forum
    Just my thoughts

C2 Model
    GT

I appreciate any feedback for it. If it’s not really needed I’m happy to take it on board

+ Reply to Thread