+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anyone upgrade AMF screen to EMF screen on mk1?

Default Anyone upgrade AMF screen to EMF screen on mk1?

Hi.

I have 2005 SX C2 HDI. Now it has AMF type screen. But I have EMF screen either.

Anyone who upgrade their screen to the EMF in his MK1?

Quote Originally Posted by cemdogu View Post
    Hi.

I have 2005 SX C2 HDI. Now it has AMF type screen. But I have EMF screen either.

Anyone who upgrade their screen to the EMF in his MK1?
    Goley gelsin gardaş 😂

Newbie 2mario2 is on a distinguished road
    C2 Model
    1.6 16v VTS

I'd like to know the answer to this too cause i have two EMF screens at home. In the car is an AMF screen (shows only the clock). I have a Mk2 if thats important

Quote Originally Posted by 2mario2 View Post
    I'd like to know the answer to this too cause i have two EMF screens at home. In the car is an AMF screen (shows only the clock). I have a Mk2 if thats important
    vts should have stock 2line screen, so, i guess the bigger screen is a plug and play???
    ***7x17 Wolfrace Hustle***windows tinted***Pipercross Viper***Remus rear silencer***custom rear lights***Eibach -50mm springs
    http://www.c2club.co.uk/showthread.php?306-My-baby...-**progress-update**/page1

You plan on turboing that thing? You better start spending money on drugs, like all the normal kids

C2 Model
    1.6 16v VTS

I will take a look in a hour. Waiting for the sun to come out but i think the connectors are not the same and the EMF screen can't be fitted so easily

i am pretty sure vts came stock with board-computer, you should have a button on your wiper control switch... i don't know, atleast mine had that from the factory, always thought that is stock, not an option upgrade to a vts
    ***7x17 Wolfrace Hustle***windows tinted***Pipercross Viper***Remus rear silencer***custom rear lights***Eibach -50mm springs
    http://www.c2club.co.uk/showthread.php?306-My-baby...-**progress-update**/page1

You plan on turboing that thing? You better start spending money on drugs, like all the normal kids

C2 Model
    1.6 16v VTS

I have the button and can change the options on the dashboard, but they dont show anything except total mileage and mileage driven (fuel consumption and some other options are not being shown at all). My friend said i dont have the board computer which is sad cause id like to have one since i have the button and options on my dashboard. As of the screen on the dashboard i cant put a EMF screen cause the connector is different. Mine shows only the clock

Newbie wurlycorner is on a distinguished road
    C2 Model
    By Loeb

If the upgraded screen was available on your model year, then your car will contain all the computing power it needs - there is no additional 'computer' to add, it's all done from the same engine management ecu and the bsi.
    Best that's needed is that you just swap the displays and all works. Worst that's needed is that you will need a lexia to go in and change some option settings on one of the above ecu's.
    Just get the upgraded screen and try it.

+ Reply to Thread