+ Reply to Thread

Thread: HID Kits starting from 39.99

Default HID Kits starting from 39.99 Delivery Included

Adjust Your Auto ensure that only quality products are supplied to our customers by working closely with our manufacturer, every kit is made to the highest standard; every bulb is made with the best material to ensure a long term use and brightness and every ballast is made to ensure kits are safe for use.

Adjust Your Auto's HID Kits provide you with maximum safety as well as added style at an affordable price. Our ballasts are slim line making it both discrete and stylish; our ballasts are water- proof and vibration resistant too, meaning that you get reliability, performance and style in our ballasts.

All our HID Kits are tested, they are road legal and are E11 marked and approved.

Payment Details:
    HID Kits starting from 39.99
    PayPal GIFT or GOODS (including tax amount)
    PayPal Address: quality1stuff@gmail.com
    BACs option available on request

When you buy, please send the following in a note to PayPal:

FULL NAME
    FULL ADDRESS (STREET/TOWN OR CITY/POSTAL CODE)
    CONTACT NUMBER (for courier)
    FORUM NAME
    KIT TYPE eg: H7 35W 6000K

Delivery is included in price

Colour Temperature:
    4300k, 6000k, 8000k, 10000k, 12000k
    All temperatures available, including colours.

Technical data:

Dimensions: 7cm length x 6.2cm width x 1.5cm thickness

Power Output: 35W and 55W

Operating Temperature: -40C to 85C

Features:

2 bulbs and 2 ballasts

Cable Ties and Instruction Manual

Recent Feedback:

Wow OZ just Wow. I placed my order in the Early hours Monday morning like.1.30-2am and they was delivered today by DHL i am amazed mate you deffo work fast.

Thanks alot Jonny.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys these kits oz supplies are amazing!! They come with metal bases, they aren't glue on etc. they are the best quality unit ive seen, and even the 35w kit in my projectors illuminate objects so far away you wont believe me if i told you! Put it this way, im now ordering a further 3 kits from him, 2x 55w h7 kits for my hi + low beams, and a 55w H3 kit for my fogs. Ive already fitted dipped beam but still want more light so photos will be up once my gsi bumper is fitted and the fogs plugged in

Furthermore ive never had anything delivered so quickly!! Within less than 36hours from placing my order on monday at 00.12am i had the courier at my door handing me the kit!!!!!!

A+++ thanks for the help you've given me to-date!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

looks rather sick. I'm excited for my night time driving . will post a pic later on as well, in the dark.

Well happy with them oz, thanks lad
    Last edited by ozmastero; 12-02-2015 at 12:49 PM. Reason: Info altered

Bell End Oli is on a distinguished road Oli's Avatar
    C2 Model
    MK7 Fiesta ZS

Quote Originally Posted by ozmastero View Post
    These kits are tested and road legal E11 marked and approved.
    Except when you go for an MOT and find out you fail because your headlight don't have washers nor are self leveling
    Check out my progress thread(s). Good and bad comments welcome

C2 - http://www.c2club.co.uk/showthread.p...i-s-Blue-Furio
    MK7 Fiesta ZS - http://www.c2club.co.uk/showthread.p...7-Oli-s-MK7-ZS

Quote Originally Posted by Oli View Post
    Except when you go for an MOT and find out you fail because your headlight don't have washers nor are self leveling
    It does depend on projector and reflector headlights and is a grey area, if your MOT doesnt like you having HIDs, the worst they will do is take them out.

EDIT update:

Hi Guys,

Just to clarify the situation, HIDs as after market parts is a greay area with regards to fitting on non HIDS cars. My hids are E11 marked which are road legal, I can only advise that people buy the right kits for their headlights and get them levelled accordingly,

I currently supply two MOT centres with HIDS as they are selling them to taxis (taxis need 2 mots every year) as they do a lot of night time driving so HIDS are a safety feature really when fitted properly,

If anyone needs any advise please let me know and I will point you in the right direction on how to fit the HIDS as safely as possible, and yes if the MOT centre does not like them (which I havent come across in the past 4 years) then all they will do is ask you to remove them,

Many thanks again guys,
    Oz
    Last edited by ozmastero; 02-02-2015 at 08:02 PM.

High-Tech Support Dangerousfish is a glorious beacon of light Dangerousfish is a glorious beacon of light Dangerousfish is a glorious beacon of light Dangerousfish is a glorious beacon of light Dangerousfish is a glorious beacon of light Dangerousfish is a glorious beacon of light Dangerousfish's Avatar
    C2 Model
    SV650S

Quote Originally Posted by ozmastero View Post
    It does depend on projector and reflector headlights and is a grey area, if your MOT doesnt like you having HIDs, the worst they will do is take them out.
    Would the MOT testing centre taken them out for you or just fail your MOT? I'd imagine if they took them out the car would then fail for not having headlights?

Full Member Luke is on a distinguished road Luke's Avatar
    C2 Model
    182 Sport Clio

its not a fail we have a car with projectors and hid bulbs and that got an advisory due to no headlight washers
    C2 1.1 to Clio 182 to R53 Cooper S

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    its not a fail we have a car with projectors and hid bulbs and that got an advisory due to no headlight washers
    Dangerousfish its an advisory, it doesn't happen every time but that's worst case scenario.

Thanks Luke, it does depend on the garage and how they see HIDs too.

Thanks.

Hi Guys,

Just to clarify the situation, HIDs as after market parts is a greay area with regards to fitting on non HIDS cars. My hids are E11 marked which are road legal, I can only advise that people buy the right kits for their headlights and get them levelled accordingly,

I currently supply two MOT centres with HIDS as they are selling them to taxis (taxis need 2 mots every year) as they do a lot of night time driving so HIDS are a safety feature really when fitted properly,

If anyone needs any advise please let me know and I will point you in the right direction on how to fit the HIDS as safely as possible, and yes if the MOT centre does not like them (which I havent come across in the past 4 years) then all they will do is ask you to remove them,

Many thanks again guys,
    Oz

all weekend orders sent this morning

bumppppppppppppppppppppppppper

+ Reply to Thread