+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: My baby... **progress update**

Member 2mario2 is on a distinguished road
    C2 Model
    1.6 16v VTS

Daj me nazovi ili poruku posalji na 0994458929 i javi mi cijenu za opruge. Da nejdem nove za soma kuna kupovat i ak bu cijena ok dođem još danas po njih ak daš da si ih probam prije (čitaj: prijevoz mi je tek između 5-tog i deset-og u pm). Odmah ti spulju dofuram i ak trebaš još kakve sitnice, pa dogovorimo kolko bi ti moral doplatit

Final pieces of the puzzle have arrived... Thinking about painting the sills black, to go with my yellow/black combination. The musketier grill is also recieveing a black treatment, and everything going on next week hopefully

***7x17 Wolfrace Hustle***windows tinted***Pipercross Viper***Remus rear silencer***custom rear lights***Eibach -50mm springs
    http://www.c2club.co.uk/showthread.php?306-My-baby...-**progress-update**/page1

You plan on turboing that thing? You better start spending money on drugs, like all the normal kids

Hi I think your offset on the wheels is too large ( probably ford fitment with 65.1 hub adaptors ), 10mm or 20mm spacers required
    Normal offset is et26

Quote Originally Posted by Trek View Post
    Hi I think your offset on the wheels is too large ( probably ford fitment with 65.1 hub adaptors ), 10mm or 20mm spacers required
    Normal offset is et26
    Yes, i had to correct it, 20mm all arround. I'd like best 8x17 et20, but love my wheels, and cant find a suitable replacement. was looking at tomason tn1, has the perfect spec that is needed, but can't make up my mind about it

here is a quick snap with fitted coilies... i think it is low enough now

***7x17 Wolfrace Hustle***windows tinted***Pipercross Viper***Remus rear silencer***custom rear lights***Eibach -50mm springs

You plan on turboing that thing? You better start spending money on drugs, like all the normal kids

Quote Originally Posted by Kirian View Post
    Yes, i had to correct it, 20mm all arround. I'd like best 8x17 et20, but love my wheels, and cant find a suitable replacement. was looking at tomason tn1, has the perfect spec that is needed, but can't make up my mind about it
    I have a set of 17” et15 oz superturismos I managed to get my hands on , they are spot on for the c2 no spacers required

Yea, those look nice... Ičd swap mine for ultraleggera hlt in a heartbeat

Quote Originally Posted by Kirian View Post
    Well, new mods, new sunday, so new pics folow...

New stuff : eibach -50mm springs (droped 40mm) and black lexus

When you set the springs on your car have you changed the shock abosbers or its the stock absobers?

with these springs, schocks were stock vts ones. standard. did 100000miles (170000km) with this setup, no problems. i put coilovers on last year, but schocks are in the garage, still in good condition, no leaks

+ Reply to Thread