+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Posting a New Thread

  1. #1

    Default Posting a New Thread

    Hi

    Quick question regarding posting a new thread. I started a tread with a couple of photos of my new car but it said it needed verifying by a site administrator first! this was yesterday mid morning i think. Does this apply for all new threads i.e. each one has to be approved or is it because i havnt paid my subscription yet so limmited to what i can post?

    Any help would be great

    Steve

  2. #2
    Bell End Oli is on a distinguished road Oli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Derby
    C2 Model
    MK7 Fiesta ZS
    Posts
    2,128

    Default

    As you are a new user, photos are moderated until you have a certain number of posts to make sure you're not a spammer I believe. They'll get approved soon enough.
    Check out my progress thread(s). Good and bad comments welcome

    C2 - http://www.c2club.co.uk/showthread.p...i-s-Blue-Furio
    MK7 Fiesta ZS - http://www.c2club.co.uk/showthread.p...7-Oli-s-MK7-ZS

  3. #3
    High-Tech Support Dangerousfish is a glorious beacon of light Dangerousfish is a glorious beacon of light Dangerousfish is a glorious beacon of light Dangerousfish is a glorious beacon of light Dangerousfish is a glorious beacon of light Dangerousfish is a glorious beacon of light Dangerousfish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Bolton
    C2 Model
    SV650S
    Posts
    1,055

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oli View Post
    As you are a new user, photos are moderated until you have a certain number of posts to make sure you're not a spammer I believe. They'll get approved soon enough.
    Correct

    They've now been moderated.

  4. #4

    Default

    Ah i see, thats cool, was just wondering but im going to be joining up to the club anyway. Is it correct you get discount from citroen for accessories etc? im after some new mats for the car, either the optimats or rubber mats?

  5. #5
    Bell End Oli is on a distinguished road Oli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Derby
    C2 Model
    MK7 Fiesta ZS
    Posts
    2,128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Northshore View Post
    Ah i see, thats cool, was just wondering but im going to be joining up to the club anyway. Is it correct you get discount from citroen for accessories etc? im after some new mats for the car, either the optimats or rubber mats?
    Aiden at Partsworld would be able to hook you up with those, meaning 10% off if you're a full member!
    Check out my progress thread(s). Good and bad comments welcome

    C2 - http://www.c2club.co.uk/showthread.p...i-s-Blue-Furio
    MK7 Fiesta ZS - http://www.c2club.co.uk/showthread.p...7-Oli-s-MK7-ZS

  6. #6

    Default

    Excellent apparently Citroen dont sell the Optimats anymore according to my local dealer so will give him a go.

    My post is appearing now but the photos i attached are not??? i uploaded them to photobucket and added the url code for the image but they are not showing? they did show on the inital preview option. Are these waiting to be approved too?

  7. #7
    Bell End Oli is on a distinguished road Oli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Derby
    C2 Model
    MK7 Fiesta ZS
    Posts
    2,128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Northshore View Post
    Excellent apparently Citroen dont sell the Optimats anymore according to my local dealer so will give him a go.

    My post is appearing now but the photos i attached are not??? i uploaded them to photobucket and added the url code for the image but they are not showing? they did show on the inital preview option. Are these waiting to be approved too?
    Seem fine. Are you at work with a block or something?
    Check out my progress thread(s). Good and bad comments welcome

    C2 - http://www.c2club.co.uk/showthread.p...i-s-Blue-Furio
    MK7 Fiesta ZS - http://www.c2club.co.uk/showthread.p...7-Oli-s-MK7-ZS

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Problems when posting
    By Seanbrown121 in forum Website Troubleshooting
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 18-11-2017, 11:39 AM
  2. Posting
    By Blackie_2k5 in forum Website Troubleshooting
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-07-2013, 11:05 PM
  3. Eventually posting some pics C2 VTR
    By Renn1988 in forum Members Cars
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 30-06-2010, 02:13 PM
  4. Eventually posting some pics C2 VTR
    By Renn1988 in forum Members Cars
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 30-06-2010, 02:11 PM
  5. annoying! and help on posting photos please
    By Phily_C2 in forum Advice, Queries & Technical Problems
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-02-2009, 04:16 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts