+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Weird Account

Newbie davidr is on a distinguished road
    C2 Model
    VTS

Default Weird Account

Hi guys, I originally had a different account, but never attempted to post for months. When I tried to, it said I didn't have the correct permissions. When i tried to click on image links in posts, it said I didn't have the correct permissions. I had no inbox, nor ability to PM etc. However, oddly enough, I could view the full member areas, and realised I couldn't post when I tried to reply to a for sale thread (which I obviously can't do not being a full member).

As such, I have created this account, which has worked immediately, in order to start posting and joining in with the forum.

Can the old, weird account be deleted please? It was the username "rutherford12".

Many thanks!

Full Member the.ptr is on a distinguished road the.ptr's Avatar
    C2 Model
    black VTS

Quote Originally Posted by davidr View Post
    Hi guys, I originally had a different account, but never attempted to post for months. When I tried to, it said I didn't have the correct permissions. When i tried to click on image links in posts, it said I didn't have the correct permissions. I had no inbox, nor ability to PM etc. However, oddly enough, I could view the full member areas, and realised I couldn't post when I tried to reply to a for sale thread (which I obviously can't do not being a full member).

As such, I have created this account, which has worked immediately, in order to start posting and joining in with the forum.

Can the old, weird account be deleted please? It was the username "rutherford12".

Many thanks!
    Ask a moderator . Ask den

Full Member Den is infamous around these parts Den is infamous around these parts Den is infamous around these parts Den is infamous around these parts Den is infamous around these parts Den is infamous around these parts Den is infamous around these parts Den is infamous around these parts Den is infamous around these parts Den is infamous around these parts Den is infamous around these parts Den's Avatar
    C2 Model
    GT

I think the very helpful Liam looked at this earlier as I had no internet. Should all be sorted now.
    LIFE HAS RULES & SO DO THESE FORUMS....C2Club rules: Click Here

C2 Model
    VTS

Thank you

C2 Model
    VTS

Also, I have just noticed that my build thread <http://www.c2club.co.uk/showthread.php?29507-David-s-budget-DIY-blue-VTS> has no posts in it (by which I mean the only post in it was my original one, and there is now nothing...). Plus I have no idea how to either delete the thread or find a way to get the post back, which did have a lot of writing in. Any ideas?

Full Member Den is infamous around these parts Den is infamous around these parts Den is infamous around these parts Den is infamous around these parts Den is infamous around these parts Den is infamous around these parts Den is infamous around these parts Den is infamous around these parts Den is infamous around these parts Den is infamous around these parts Den is infamous around these parts Den's Avatar
    C2 Model
    GT

Looks fine to me!

C2 Model
    VTS

Hi Den,

This is what I see when going in to the thread:

Am I doing something stupid?

C2 Model
    GT

Try now mate

C2 Model
    VTS

Beautiful, thank you very much. Was it something on my end?

C2 Model
    GT

It was simply because you had posted photos and are a new member, the forum applies a spam filter and makes it so we have to check the thread before its posted. I didnt realise this wen checking on my phone so its my fault im afraid!

C2 Model
    VTS

No problem - the filters are there for a reason.

+ Reply to Thread