+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Mercian's C2 Code

Full Member mercian1 is on a distinguished road mercian1's Avatar
    C2 Model
    code & cupra ibiza 1.8 20vt

Default Mercian's C2 Code

hi everyone not been on here for a few months because i sold my c2 gt and bought a zetec s (yes i know i shouldnt have) but i missed the french cars to much so ive just bought a c2 code which i pick up on tuesday and i cant wait to get back into a c2 again. anyway here she is only 25000 on the clock IMG_20130829_162451.jpg

Full Member Willoughbyyy is on a distinguished road
    C2 Model
    54’ VTS

i see a bird has already expressed its opinion on the car

Looks good, love that colour too!

1000th Instagram Follower TomTom is on a distinguished road TomTom's Avatar
    C2 Model
    MK2 1.8 RS MX5 Import & MK1 1.6 MX5 Import

Should have bought an ST, not a zetec s. So don't blame you going back to the C2! That's my fav c2 colour too.

Lite Member silverline--7 is on a distinguished road silverline--7's Avatar

good choice

C2 Model

haha yh i dont think the bird likes french cars and i only got a zetec s because the st is double deer for me to insure and i dont rate them anyway as my friends st just barely outrun my gt lol

1000th Instagram Follower TomTom is on a distinguished road TomTom's Avatar
    C2 Model
    MK2 1.8 RS MX5 Import & MK1 1.6 MX5 Import

Quote Originally Posted by mercian1 View Post
    haha yh i dont think the bird likes french cars and i only got a zetec s because the st is double deer for me to insure and i dont rate them anyway as my friends st just barely outrun my gt lol
    Yeah, they aren't the fastest car in the world. I went from a 1.4 C2 to an ST so was fine for me. But that's my point, you went from a GT to a Zetec S that must have felt like a brick in comparison. If you went to an ST it wouldn't have been so bad.

C2 Model

Quote Originally Posted by TomTom View Post
    Yeah, they aren't the fastest car in the world. I went from a 1.4 C2 to an ST so was fine for me. But that's my point, you went from a GT to a Zetec S that must have felt like a brick in comparison. If you went to an ST it wouldn't have been so bad.
    yh i know what you mean the st is a nice car but i think id have to drive one and decide for myself as it is a c2's rival and see the comparison between them both
    Last edited by mercian1; 29-08-2013 at 11:02 PM.

Full Member farriertom is on a distinguished road farriertom's Avatar
    C2 Model
    black vts

welcome back mate

C2 Model

Quote Originally Posted by farriertom View Post
    welcome back mate
    cheers matey. good to be back

C2 Model

so since buying my c2 code just recently ive started to do i couple of things heko wind deflectors, yellow fog tints, gas bonnet strut, bright white number plate led's, ripspeed dv740 head unit and new car mats in black with grey trim, only a couple of things done but loads more to come in the next few months ill also upload some pics in the next couple of days

Full Member RyanSerdet9 is on a distinguished road RyanSerdet9's Avatar
    C2 Model
    1.1 LX

welcome back, car looks awesome

C2 Model

thats my old gt mate not my new one

Moderator Leks is on a distinguished road Leks's Avatar
    C2 Model
    Code 1.6i

Good choice buddy and welcome back! any mods planned?
    Follow the link to check out my Code. http://www.c2club.co.uk/showthread.php?26073-My-C2-Code...

C2 Model

Quote Originally Posted by Leks View Post
    Good choice buddy and welcome back! any mods planned?
    cheers mate and yh quite a few things in mind in the next few months - cams ,pulleys, full exhaust with decat mani, coilovers, remap, and a few more things oh and just fitted my gsr induction kit aswel and i have to say i noticed the difference straight away

C2 Model
    Code 1.6i

cheers mate and yh quite a few things in mind in the next few months - cams ,pulleys, full exhaust with decat mani, coilovers, remap, and a few more things oh and just fitted my gsr induction kit aswel and i have to say i noticed the difference straight away
    Good ideas. Should bring the code up to around 160hp. I've got mine sitting at 135 and that's just induction kit and remap. Didn't want to go more than that as really I haven't changed too much. I'll be sorting out the manifold and then letting Cituning do the rest. Hopefully I'll be running well 160ish. Kick the ass outta ST then lol
    Have an idea for exhaust?
    Follow the link to check out my Code. http://www.c2club.co.uk/showthread.php?26073-My-C2-Code...

C2 Model

Good ideas. Should bring the code up to around 160hp. I've got mine sitting at 135 and that's just induction kit and remap. Didn't want to go more than that as really I haven't changed too much. I'll be sorting out the manifold and then letting Cituning do the rest. Hopefully I'll be running well 160ish. Kick the ass outta ST then lol
    Have an idea for exhaust?
    haha yh and I want a miltek system or piper but cost to much so might go for a full ashley racing or full sportex. I'm thinking of getting my coilovers the next couple of weeks but do I need to buy top mounts for them?

C2 Model
    Code 1.6i

haha yh and I want a miltek system or piper but cost to much so might go for a full ashley racing or full sportex. I'm thinking of getting my coilovers the next couple of weeks but do I need to buy top mounts for them?
    Well I've shown the Ashley and sportex mani to a chap who works for a company that designs race system and he said the Ashley looks the best. All the pipes look the same length and that's what you want to look for.
    I'm not good on coilovers to be honest buddy. Im sure someone on here will know. I'm just in the initial deciding what ones to go for and how low phase. Thinking 30mm.

C2 Model

Well I've shown the Ashley and sportex mani to a chap who works for a company that designs race system and he said the Ashley looks the best. All the pipes look the same length and that's what you want to look for.
    I'm not good on coilovers to be honest buddy. Im sure someone on here will know. I'm just in the initial deciding what ones to go for and how low phase. Thinking 30mm.
    hmmm might be a full ashley then and then when ive got a bit of extra cash buy a sports cat and get it welded on and if i do get coilovers id want some decent ones like ap's of highsports but i might just go for lowering springs and sports shocks might be a better option and drop it about around 40 or 50 mm and got my back 3 windows tinted limo black today, looks a lot better

C2 Model
    Code 1.6i

hmmm might be a full ashley then and then when ive got a bit of extra cash buy a sports cat and get it welded on and if i do get coilovers id want some decent ones like ap's of highsports but i might just go for lowering springs and sports shocks might be a better option and drop it about around 40 or 50 mm and got my back 3 windows tinted limo black today, looks a lot better
    Yea I'm gonna do Ashley mani and sports cat. Issue is I can do the mani myself but I'll need to get someone to do the cat which is annoying.
    With the lowering how would lower springs affect the handling? I've hard mixed reviews and some scary horror stories on lowering springs which is why I've defaulted to just looking at coilovers. Only thing there is, what brands are decent and which are shit?
    Yea I'm toying with idea of gettin. The rear windows tinted but I'm wanting to spend money on the performance side of things first. I think I'm happy at the moment with the looks. Need to tidy the wheels up though. Toying with just getting aftermarket 17x8 alloys.

C2 Model

Yea I'm gonna do Ashley mani and sports cat. Issue is I can do the mani myself but I'll need to get someone to do the cat which is annoying.
    With the lowering how would lower springs affect the handling? I've hard mixed reviews and some scary horror stories on lowering springs which is why I've defaulted to just looking at coilovers. Only thing there is, what brands are decent and which are shit?
    Yea I'm toying with idea of gettin. The rear windows tinted but I'm wanting to spend money on the performance side of things first. I think I'm happy at the moment with the looks. Need to tidy the wheels up though. Toying with just getting aftermarket 17x8 alloys.
    yh same i can do the mani but not the welding with the sports cat and some people like coilovers and some people dont but personally i think lowering springs might be better aslong as you buy sports shocks with them and a decent make(h&r, eibach etc.)and ive heard that coilovers eat the top mounts every few months but you dont know till you try yourself.

C2 Model

just purchased some osram night breaker plus headlights has anyone got these with pics

Full Member Jamie is on a distinguished road
    C2 Model
    2.0 TDI Audi A1

just purchased some osram night breaker plus headlights has anyone got these with pics

my car is on the right, they are osram nightbreaker plus

C2 Model

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie View Post

my car is on the right, they are osram nightbreaker plus
    cheers pal thought they were a bit whiter but nevermind lol

C2 Model

ph3 newman cams and kent cam pulleys are on the way

should have said , got a set of kent pulleys sat here , you could have had em for half the price you paid for the new ones

+ Reply to Thread