+ Reply to Thread

Thread: C2Club Full Membership (Lite & Regular)

Full Member Den is infamous around these parts Den is infamous around these parts Den is infamous around these parts Den is infamous around these parts Den is infamous around these parts Den is infamous around these parts Den is infamous around these parts Den is infamous around these parts Den is infamous around these parts Den is infamous around these parts Den is infamous around these parts Den's Avatar
    C2 Model
    GT

Default C2Club Full Membership (Lite & Regular)

C2Club - Full Membership (Lite & Regular)

Lite Membership includes access to The Classifieds (For Sale/Wanted). Ideal for those who are looking to Buy/Sell vehicles, parts & accessories.

Full Membership For a one off cost of 10 you can become a Lifetime Full Member onwww.C2Club.co.uk.

Your Membership package includes:
    • Access the Shoutbox - An online chat box to catch up with other full members.
    Full site access:
    • The Members Lounge
    • Traders Area
    • The Classifieds (For Sale/Wanted)
    Exclusive discounts:

You will have Private Message capacity increased to 500 messages from the standard 50, meaning no more missed messages when your inbox is full!

When purchasing Full Membership, you will also receive 2 C2Club Stickers/Decals as found Here

Lite Membership (Lifetime) - 5

Full Membership (Lifetime) - 10

Click Here to Pay

Decal Fitting Instructions Here

What we have done with your subscriptions:
    • Purchase Club Stickers and place repeat orders
    • Purchase Club cards that we send out free to anyone who would like them
    • Pay for postage and stationary
    • Upkeep and renewals of domain names and software
    • Purchase in bulk tickets for events such as FCS this year allowing more members to attend even past the deadline date.
    • Buying a flag for shows
    • Treating members to doughnuts, refreshments at shows, the FCS BBQ was an epic success!
    Plans for 2016
    • In addition to some of the above points
    • Buying a vinyl sticker cutter, this will allow us to make bespoke stickers and one off designs and colours to those that request any
    • Buy promo items such as keyrings, lanyards, tax disc holders and so on. These all need to be purchased in bulk, some with high minimum orders and high initial costs.
    • Buy items for events such as a branded shelter, flags, banners and things to make us stand out at shows. Not that we need it with the awesome crowd we have and some of the epic builds planned for next year!
    • Buy clothing to sell direct to you from the site and at car shows and meets
    LIFE HAS RULES & SO DO THESE FORUMS....C2Club rules: Click Here

Full Member Den is infamous around these parts Den is infamous around these parts Den is infamous around these parts Den is infamous around these parts Den is infamous around these parts Den is infamous around these parts Den is infamous around these parts Den is infamous around these parts Den is infamous around these parts Den is infamous around these parts Den is infamous around these parts Den's Avatar
    C2 Model
    GT

I don't currently have any stickers to send out with full memberships (red) and as such I have removed it from the club shop for the moment.

If you still wish to take out membership and would like one of the different colours please drop me a PM

C2 Model
    GT

Had a few PMs about full membership. I'm still waiting for the stickers unfortunately. If you wish to take out membership and either don't mind waiting for stickers, or want a different colour please PM me.

C2 Model
    GT

Sorry for the delay, I now have the stickers back in stock. I have also reduced the price of full membership to 10 for the moment. Any questions please drop me a PM

Full Member cappuccino34 is on a distinguished road
    C2 Model
    GT

Hi Den

I can't remember if I paid membership or not when I joined up a few years ago. Can you check if I did? If not let me know.

Would you like me to put some stickers on the Turbo C2 that is the car to be featured in PFC pretty soon?

I did message you about possibly using your car as a standard car to compare with, I don't know if you got the message or not but here's a link to the appeal to have use of a standard GT:-

http://www.c2club.co.uk/showthread.p...801#post405801

Cheers

Wayne

Hmmm Den sold his GT on eBay if memory serves me correctly , was tempted but had too many , weird had a blue GT and a red GT both standard not that long ago , now I have none ...Sod's law

C2 Model
    GT

I fear I may have seriously overestimated the enthusiasm of the average C2 owner..... :-/

Default C2Club Full Membership (Lite & Regular)

Yes but that engine is shared across the Peugeot Citroen range ( I have a C4 Loeb with that engine)
    Also time of year could be a factor

C2 Model
    GT

Quote Originally Posted by Trek View Post
    Also time of year could be a factor
    Indeed

C2 Model
    GT

Hi Wayne. I would need your old username or email address to check if you paid in the past.

As for my GT it has been sold as I couldn't fit the family in it anymore. So for the moment I'm C2 less. See what happens ��

Hi
    wanting to join with a full membership is it possible to have the www.c2club.co.uk Stickers/Decals in white rather than red please ??

finally just managed to join and send payment via paypal ....

C2 Model
    GT

Guys, I have removed membership from the club shop for the minute. This is because I have run out of the stickers. If you wish to purchase the membership and have the stickers follow after drop me a message. I could also offer different colours as these are still available. Hope to have them with me by next week. I had 3 sets left yesterday and after I had ordered some more the remaining ones were used up.

I bought full membership yesterday (Friday night)...did I take one of the last sets then?

C2 Model
    GT

You did! I have fulfilled all orders that have been made

Moderator Leks is on a distinguished road Leks's Avatar
    C2 Model
    Code 1.6i

Quote Originally Posted by Den View Post
    You did! I have fulfilled all orders that have been made
    What if I want 282 right now? For a deal today? Cash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Follow the link to check out my Code. http://www.c2club.co.uk/showthread.php?26073-My-C2-Code...

C2 Model
    GT

Quote Originally Posted by Leks View Post
    What if I want 282 right now? For a deal today? Cash.

Then you would be disappointed

Moderator Leks is on a distinguished road Leks's Avatar
    C2 Model
    Code 1.6i

Quote Originally Posted by Den View Post
    Then you would be disappointed

Oh

Follow the link to check out my Code. http://www.c2club.co.uk/showthread.php?26073-My-C2-Code...

C2 Model
    GT

Now back in stock.

Full Member jayboe is on a distinguished road
    C2 Model
    vtr 16 ,,16 valve

den its jayboe any chance i can get these stickers now as im aware there in stock colours dont matter
    not only that man i paid for an extra sticker that was a total of 13.50 can you get back to me thanks jayboe

+ Reply to Thread