+ Reply to Thread

Thread: C2 threads - Tidy up

Site Owner WTF is on a distinguished road WTF's Avatar
    C2 Model
    DS3 - Ooosh

Default C2 threads - Tidy up

'Where has my thread gone?!'

If you have posted a thread about speakers in general chat, it has been moved to In Car Entertainment

If you have posted a thread in general chat about coilovers, it has been moved to Modifications

If you have posted a thread about something wrong with your C2 in general chat, it has been moved to Advice, Queries & Technical Problems

If you have posted a thread selling or requesting an item and you are not a member your thread has been sent to valhalla and you will never see it again. . . unless you become a member. Similarly, if you have posted a thread about something for sale outside of the Classified area, this will be deleted/edited
    For Sale Rules Guidelines

C2Club Full Membership (Lite, Regular and Extended)

I have created a new section just called C2 Chat and I am moving any C2 related threads from Gen Chat here. But bear with me, this may take some time.
    This new section is for anything C2 related that doesn't fall into these categories:

This leaves general chat open for anything non C2 related (within reason) you want to chat about.

One request that will help other forum members.

Can you pleeeeeease make your thread title a bit more descriptive than:
    • Hellllllllp
    • Does
    • Quick Question - a search for 'Quick Question' as the thread title returns 27 threads
    • Will this
    • Any Good

This will benefit everyone looking through threads if title gave an insight as to what the post is about. Plus those searching for answers using the search function (top right) will find more information.

Worth mentioning also, that this will help the 'Similar threads' function. At the bottom of the page, under the replies to a thread, there is a box that displays threads similar to the one you are viewing, very helpful.

If you do post a thread that is really irrelevant, such as 'Banged my toe, lol' it will be removed

Just trying to help you guys out finding solutions for things and help other members out

Any chance you can ask people who post in "Advice, Queries and technical "to put year/model of car as part of that request, as it matters to the advice given

Anhd hows about sorting the front home page as the events are getting on for a year ago, makes the place look unloved
    cheers Nik
    Last edited by Trek; 22-03-2013 at 12:04 PM.

C2 Model
    DS3 - Ooosh

Quote Originally Posted by trekbabe View Post
    Any chance you can ask people who post in "Advice, Queries and technical "to put year/model of car as part of that request, as it matters to the advice given
    You just did

Quote Originally Posted by trekbabe View Post
    hows about sorting the front home page as the events are getting on for a year ago, makes the place look unloved
    cheers Nik
    Edited the date, will add content as and when.

C2 Model
    DS3 - Ooosh

Done some housekeeping, so if your thread isn't where you posted it *cough*general chat*cough* it may now be in the right area, enabling others to help you further and people looking for similar thread to find it

1000th Instagram Follower TomTom is on a distinguished road TomTom's Avatar
    C2 Model
    MK2 1.8 RS MX5 Import & MK1 1.6 MX5 Import

Quote Originally Posted by WTF View Post
    Done some housekeeping, so if your thread isn't where you posted it *cough*general chat*cough* it may now be in the right area, enabling others to help you further and people looking for similar thread to find it
    That's what we pay you for. =]

C2 Model
    DS3 - Ooosh

*spend all my free time doing....

C2 Model
    DS3 - Ooosh

General chat is being blitzed again. So please don't panic if your thread isn't where it was. I have left a re direct on for 2 days, so you will be able to find it.

1000th Instagram Follower TomTom is on a distinguished road TomTom's Avatar
    C2 Model
    MK2 1.8 RS MX5 Import & MK1 1.6 MX5 Import

Quote Originally Posted by WTF View Post
    General chat is being blitzed again. So please don't panic if your thread isn't where it was. I have left a re direct on for 2 days, so you will be able to find it.
    Thanks for your voluntary co-operation.

High-Tech Support Dangerousfish is a glorious beacon of light Dangerousfish is a glorious beacon of light Dangerousfish is a glorious beacon of light Dangerousfish is a glorious beacon of light Dangerousfish is a glorious beacon of light Dangerousfish is a glorious beacon of light Dangerousfish's Avatar
    C2 Model
    SV650S

Bump.

I've just moved half of the front page into the correct forums.

Please ensure you're posting your threads in the correct sub-forums.

C2 Model
    DS3 - Ooosh

Having a bit of a tidy up guys, so if your thread has moved, this is why.

+ Reply to Thread